Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Letter From Heaven

So I just sat down at my computer and started typing, this is what I got, I think that my Bug wanted to send me a message so he put the words in my heart...

Dear Mommy,
                Heaven is such a beautiful place! I know you miss me so much, and your heart hurts because you didn’t get enough time with me, but please know that I am having so much fun here! I have the most beautiful pair of wings here. They are prettier than you could ever imagine! Jesus said that I am your little angel; I had my wings when I was on earth with you but we just couldn’t see them. I know there are a lot of people on earth that love me, and really miss me a lot, but you should see how many people here in heaven love me too! When I got here, there was a whole crowd of people waiting to say hello, and give me hugs and kisses! I met Aunt Becky and Uncle Brandon first; they are the ones who came to get me. We all gave you a kiss before we left for heaven, did you feel it? Then when I got here I met my Great Great Grandma Eva. She said that she misses you too, she gave me a big hug and a big kiss and taught me a rhyme, you know the one. Here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors and see all the people.  She says she taught it to you too when you were little. I also met my great grandpa, Tim. He says to tell daddy that he loves him and he’s very proud of the man he has become. I’m proud of daddy too.  I am not the only baby in heaven mommy, so don’t worry I have a lot of friends! We love to run and play, sing songs and just laugh together. Jesus is such a great man! He likes to sing songs to us, it is such a beautiful thing. He gives us lots of hugs and kisses, he says that you ask him to and that they are from you. Mommy I hope you like the other angel mommies that God and I have brought into your life, they will get you through this. Mommy I am very proud of you for being so strong for everyone. You are such a good mommy, you always have been. God said that he knew you and daddy would be a great parents, that’s why he gave me to you. He knows that your sad that I couldn’t stay but don’t worry mommy, I am in such a good place. God has a reason for taking me away, and I’m not allowed to tell you, but I can tell you that someday you’ll understand. Mommy please know that I love you so much, and it feels like I’m gone, but I’m not. I’m always with you, everywhere you go, I know you have seen some of the signs that I have given you to remind you.That glimmer you see out of the corner of your eye, that sound, that tickle on the back of your neck, when it’s me mommy, you’ll know it in your heart. Did you like all the pretty rainbows that I drew you? I drew them for other people too, I wanted to show you a little piece of the beauty here in heaven, and remind you that I am still there. Please know that I miss you too mommy, but I’m not sad because I know that when God is ready for you to come here, I’ll be the angel that comes to get you, and then we will be together again. Until then Mommy, whenever you miss me, close your eyes really tight, and think of the fun times that we had, the nights we played patty-cake, the times you made me laugh by sticking your tongue out at me, the stories you read to me, the songs you sang to me, and all the other fun happy memories that we have together. I love you mommy, and I miss you too. Please don’t worry I promise, it will all be ok.
Love always
Your Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment