Saturday, October 15, 2011

Candles for the Bug

Beautiful candles for my Bug and other angels were lit all across the country last night, it was such a beautiful way to honor him, It brought tears to my eyes every time I saw another candle picture posted. Thank you all for honoring my Bug and all the other angels in heaven.

My little tribute to the Bug, one for my sister, one for my little brother-in-law, one for all the Bug's angel friends, and of course one for my Bug.
Thank You Amanda H

Thank You Amber A.

Thank You Ashley O.

Thank You Auntie Amanda

Thank You Auntie Angie

Thank You Auntie Kelli

Thank You Auntie Carrie

Thank You Charlie and Brittany

Thank You Betty G.

Thank You Diane M.

Thank You Grace

Thank You Grandma & Pappa Gordon, Auntie Kristen, Auntie Katie

Thank You Grandma Rehberg

Thank You Rachel W.

Thank You Shannon B.

Thank You Shea R.
Thank You Kay

Thank You Uncle Mike, Aunt Shannon & Abby
Thank You Cousin Kevin

Thank You Jennifer C.

Thank You Gail M.
Also Thank You to:
Tracy
Connie
& Ara

1 comment: