Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dear Bug

My sweet Bug, I miss you so much so I thought I'd write you a letter. I know your having fun in Heaven playing with everyone give auntie Becky and uncle brandon kisses from us, tell them we say thank you for watching over you when you were here with us. I like to think they are the angels who came down to get you. That sweet old lady you met, that's great great grandma, remember I told you about her, we really hoped that she would live until I had you, we wanted to see her hold you and kiss you. I know she's holding you every day now and teaching you Jesus loves the little children the same she taught us. Bug the world is so much sadder without you here. I know that you are still with us, I sense you all around but its just not the same. Thank you for the beautiful rainbows you sent me you are so creative and artistic a trait you got from me of course. I still can't believe how long its been since I looked into your sweet bug eyes. It just breaks my heart. Did you see all the pretty candles that have been lit for you. I hope you like them, every one was to show you we love you and miss you. Well I have to get going, I just wanted to drop a line to tell you that I love you more than anything and I miss you so much it hurts.
Love always
Mommy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment