Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And I Thought Things Were Getting Better

Today was a really hard day, I know that there are alot more hard days to come, but I really thought I was feeling better. Today is my bugs 3 month birthday. It is also the 3 week anniversary of the day he left us. I just can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since I kissed him last. I never thought in my life I would go this long without kissing my son. It still feels so unreal, it still feels like he is just at his grandma's house or napping in his room. I miss my baby, my sweet bug, my everything, what will I do without him. I know that there will be more days like today but today just hit me so hard.

On another note, yesterday was my sister's 15th birthday. When I was at the mall getting my necklace fixed I saw a chain perfect for her it was a heart with a child standing in it. It was on sale, and I know its more of a mother pendant but it called to me. I have it to her and she cried and so did i, I told her to wear it always to remind her that the bug is always in her heart.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment