Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Candlelight Christmas

I know I mentioned the international wave of light on October 15, however there is another candlelight vigil every year in December. this year it is on December 11, My mom came up with a great idea to honor the bug that day and also to help other children who are less fortunate. We decided that on December 11 we will have a large candlelight vigil at our home and also ask people to bring a toy to our home to donate to toys for tots in honor of our Bug. For those of you who are close and in our area and interested in attending, please send me an email for more information. jgordo0716@gmail.com. To everyone else please don't forget the day, light a candle and donate a toy to a child less fortunate in honor of my Bug. I'm sure he would want to see a child less fortunate have a great Christmas, I know that he will be having an unbelievable Christmas in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment