Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just One Week

One week ago today I lost my sweet bug. It seems like so much more than that. The smiles and laughs that filled our home feel like they have been gone for decades now. I miss holding him, I miss kissing him, I miss seeing those sweet big eyes. I didnt ever think i would have to go throught this. The thought of leaving him for 8 hours a day while i was at work used to terrify me, now to think that i have gone a week without him and will go weeks more is just too much to grasp. Now i just have to continue on and learn to live again. It's so hard everywhere i go i see him, i remember him, I never want to forget, and i know i never will, but now it just hurts to think that i cant make any more memories with him. The hard places are the ones where you dont think will hurt, the grocery store, the pharmacy, even the veternarian's office. I just think of all the people that used to stop me and compliment me on how precious he was, I think of the nurses at the vet's office who just adored his smile, its the little memories that hurt to remember the most, those simple moments that you capture from day to day that just hurt the most. i literally have to learn how to re-live my life without my bug. nothing will ever be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I just wanted you to read this. :)
    http://frazzlednewmommy.blogspot.com/2011/09/farewell-to-cutest-bug-i-ever-saw.html

    ReplyDelete