Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling the Love

Since my sweet bug went to be with god, I have had so much love being sent my way. It is comforting to know that my bug had such a strong effect of the lives of so many people. So many people have been praying for him and me and our friends and family. I have had complete strangers who know nothing about me or my bug saying prayers from across the country. I know that it cant bring him back, nothing will, and this pain will never go away, but it helps knowing that my bug is still alive in so many hearts of so many people. Each heart his story touches, is another heart for him to live on in. I just want to thank everyone for the outreach of support and love, the prayers, the thoughts, everything that you have sent our way. As much as it hurts i know my bug will forever live on in your hearts as well as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment