Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Special Bond

I am blessed to have a very special woman in my life, a woman who I have mentioned in my blogs every once in a while before, but never really told the story of how truly amazing she is. You see, I am very blessed to have parents who love me, a mom a dad, and 2 step parents as well, who drive me crazy at times but I wouldn’t trade for the world. Then I have my momma, the woman who has loved me as her own child since I entered her life 7 years ago, my son’s grandmother. I have mentioned before that things did not work out between my son’s father and I, we have gone our separate ways and are happy with our lives now. But that doesn’t mean that I lost my momma. She and I are just as close, talk just as much, and love each other the same as we have all along. I always said that she was more than my “mother-in-law” she was my best friend. When I had a problem, or would get into an argument with Bug’s daddy, I wouldn’t go to my family, or call a girlfriend, I would go to her house, sit up with her all night, and vent to her. She was always there to listen, to talk to, and always just supported me. We did everything together. People always thought when we went out that I was her daughter, I can’t count how many times I was told that I look just like her, and I know that I act just like her too. People always think that we are either sisters or mother and daughter, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was really scared when me and bug’s daddy first ended our relationship that I would lose my momma, that over time we would begin to drift apart and I would slowly lost the woman I loved just as much as my own parents. Looking back on the last 6 months I know that it will never happen. That no matter what happens, no matter where my life goes, or her son’s life goes, that my momma will always love me like her own. I know that my momma misses the Bug so much. My baby was and still is the center of her world. She has so many pictures of him everywhere, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t talk to him. I hate that we have to have this together, that we have to hurt together, but losing the bug, the loss that we shared, made our bond, our friendship even stronger. I thank god that I have my momma, and that I am blessed with a 5th parent, who loves me just as much as her own children. I love you momma, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

My momma and the bug

No comments:

Post a Comment